1.The heritage buildings which we allow visitors to enter require you to remove footwear. Please wear appropriate footwear (like slip-ons) for ease of removal.
2.You are expected to present yourself at the reception 10 minutes before the tour starts. If you do come late, you will end up joining the ongoing tour midway.
3.This is a guided tour. Please follow the tour guide/s at all times and do not separate yourself from the group.
4. Due to security/other reasons, we request you to handover your hand baggage at the safe deposit provided at the reception.
5. You are required to keep your mobile phones on SILENT MODE during the duration of the tour.
6. Please do not touch any of the artefacts, paintings, structural material, etc.
7. Overstaying in the village for any reason is not allowed.
8. Smoking, drinking or eating is strictly prohibited within the Village.
9. Please respect the time and interest of others in the group and make sure that they are not inconvenienced.
10. Entry Passes once purchased are valid only for the relevant tour and cannot be re-scheduled to any other tour.
11. Amount will not be refunded under any circumstances.
12. The Trust reserves the right to keep the museum closed for public viewing by giving prior information on our website and facebook page.
13. Disputes with customers if any are subject to Udupi jurisdiction.